1) Follow this blog.
2) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week. This week’s featured guest is Michelle Ferguson of Michelle Ferguson Books.
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question. For me one of the most useful tool in my writing arsenal is Urban dictionary. What is your most referred to website for your writing?
6) Answer the question: I use dictionary.com and thesaurus.com, and I also read several other writers' blogs to learn writing craft.
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.
Next, get the question here and answer it in your own blog.
This is the blog hop for the writing community. Every Friday writers who blog come together and hop! Leave your name and URL of the FF post and we'll come visit you too.
|Chrysoula Tzavelas||Julee J. Adams|
|Liz Schulte||Paige W. Pendleton|
|Kristi Bernard||Larissa @ the Howling Turtle|
|M.D. Christie||Pam Asberry|
|Elizabeth Sharp||MG Ainsworth|